Monday, November 6, 2023

Nonfiction November: Week 2 (11/6-11/10) Choosing Nonfiction




Week 2 (11/6-11/10) Choosing Nonfiction: What are you looking for when you pick up a nonfiction book? Do you have a particular topic you’re attracted to? Do you have a particular writing style that works best? When you look at a nonfiction book, does the title or cover influence you? If so, share a title or cover which you find striking. (Frances of Volatile Rune)


I choose nonfiction because I like to learn about the world.

My favorite kinds of nonfiction are books about happiness, nature, philosophy, travel, spirituality, and social justice.

I love nonfiction that reads like fiction.

What kind of nonfiction do you like? Have you read any good nonfiction about happiness, nature, philosophy, travel, spirituality, or social justice that you would recommend to me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.