Monday, November 13, 2023

Nonfiction November: Week 3 (11/13-11/17) Book Pairings




Week 3 (11/13-11/17) Book Pairings: This week, pair up a nonfiction book with a fiction title. Maybe it’s a historical novel and the real history in a nonfiction version, or a memoir and a novel, or a fiction book you’ve read and you would like recommendations for background reading. You can be as creative as you like! (Liz of Adventures in Reading, Running and Working from Home)



This is an issue I feel strongly about.

Ban This Book by Alan Gratz is an excellent fiction story about what can happen when books are banned. The story would be a good one for kids to read and discuss. The link takes you to my review.

Banned Books: The World's Most Controversial Books, Past and Present is a nonfiction book I am reading now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.