Wednesday, November 22, 2023

What I'm Grateful For in 2023


Left to right and circling down and to the right and up: Face painting at Migration Celebration at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge for my Texas Master Naturalist group; making blueberry pie for Pi Night; my dad (middle) with my two brothers and my sister and me; Readerbuzz's 15th blogoversary; author Christina Soontornvat at the Texas Library Association Conference; my sister, brother-in-law, my husband, and me in Italy; grandkids Wyatt and Annie help me bake a cake; granddaughter Bailey with g-granddaughter Lucy and b-friend Daniel; friends and I go see Barbie; watercolors; My Favorite Books of All Time; jazz concert at the bookstore of my friend, Rae; g-kids Annie and Wyatt face off with a llama at a wildlife park; Texas Pollinator Study; Rae opens her bookstore, Rae's Reads; grandpup Jordan; Breakfast Mamas get-together; plethora of tomatoes from our garden; we visit Lisa and Ben and Lisa's parents in Chicago; oh, that fantastic backyard garden; g-granddaughter Lucy; we take a train ride with friends Mac and Karen.



For more photos, link up at Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyWild Bird Wednesday, and My Corner of the World.


Wondrous Words Wednesday is a meme where you can share new words that you’ve encountered, or spotlight words you love or post about anything word-ish. It was first created by Kathy over at Bermuda Onion.

Weekend Cooking was created by Beth Fish Reads and is now hosted by Marg at The Intrepid Reader (and Baker). It is open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share: Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, quotations, photographs. If your post is even vaguely foodie, feel free to grab the button and link up anytime over the weekend. You do not have to post on the weekend. Please link to your specific post, not your blog's home page. For more information, see the welcome post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.