Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A Walk Through Promenade Plantée in Paris

My sister and I walked Promenade Plantée when we visited Paris in February of 2020. Promenade Plantée follows the route of the old Vincennes railway line which closed down in 1969. Ten years later, the railway line was reworked into Promenade Plantée, a secret garden over the city.

In winter, nothing much was blooming except a lovely tree covered in pink flowers, a beautiful backdrop for my a photo of my sister, Cathy.




We took our husbands to Promenade Plantée when we visited again last spring. It was quite a different place in the spring.















For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.