Wednesday, August 10, 2022

There's More to France Than Paris: The Loire Valley

My sister and I spent the first couple of weeks of April in Paris, and then our husbands joined us for the last ten days in the Loire Valley. My sister often told us how beautiful it was there. She was right. I've discovered that, though it is a different sort of beautiful, the Loire Valley is just as beautiful as Paris.

We stayed in a lovely old home located right at the confluence of the Loire and the Vienne Rivers in Candes-Saint Martin. 

What a view we had out the window.















For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Wondrous Words Wednesday is a weekly meme where you can share new words that you’ve encountered, or spotlight words you love.  Feel free to get creative! It was first created by Kathy over at Bermuda Onion and is now hosted at Elza Reads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.