Tuesday, July 19, 2022

My Favorite Paris in July Posts, 2012-2022

I've been blogging since 2008, and the first time Paris in July appeared was in 2010, but the first time I joined in for Paris in July was in 2012. I have read 313 books listed under the category of France on Goodreads. I have posted 364 times about Paris out of a total of 2281 posts.


I am a little obsessed with France.

Here are my favorite posts...



"Haut le mains" ("Hands Up"), Paul Klee, 1938, Centre Pompidou, Paris, France.











Pastry shops


One of my all-time favorite books set in Paris


My two nieces and I in Paris, 2010, at Shakespeare & Company








Le petit Nicolas










Loaves of bread








I can see Fancy Nancy living happily in Paris...




















Outdoor cafes? Paris...check. Alvin...check.






















Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.   


Il est Juillet et il est temps pour le merveilleux Paris in July co-hosted by Thyme for Tea and Readerbuzz


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.